- Born: 11 Feb 1826, Grøtvedt, Askim, Østfold, Norway
- Christened: 19 Feb 1826, Askim church, Askim, Østfold, Norway
- Marriage (1): Halvor Halvorsen on 30 Oct 1849 in Askim, Østfold, Norway 181
- Died: 17 Feb 1912, Kristiania, Norway
- Buried: 23 Feb 1912, Askim cemetery, Askim, Østfold, Norway
Other names for Johanne were Johanne Gundersen Berger and Johanne Gundersen.
Johanne was 23½ years old and from the nordre Grøtveth farm in Askim when she married in October 1849.
After Halvor Halvorsen died, his widow Johanne Gundersen sold the Berger farm for 6.600 kr. in 1894.
In 1910 she was living at Grønlandsleret 59 in Kristiania with her son Martin.
Johanne married Halvor Halvorsen, son of Halvor Olsen Pyth and Sissel Nilsdatter, on 30 Oct 1849 in Askim, Østfold, Norway.181 (Halvor Halvorsen was born on 12 Aug 1818 in Pyth, Eidsberg, Østfold, Norway, christened on 16 Aug 1818 in Eidsberg, Østfold, Norway, died on 25 Oct 1882 in Berger, Askim, Østfold, Norway and was buried on 4 Nov 1882 in Askim, Østfold, Norway.)
In December 1850 when their son Syver was born they were named Halvor Halvorsen og Anne Gundersdr Berger.
The family was on the Berger farm in Askim in 1865. There were four sons and two daughters at that time. 81,10349